Welcome to Chamber U 2023! The theme for this year is "All Things Marketing". Join us each quarter as we explore branding, storytelling, social media tips & tricks, video and more!
This is the 2nd of 4 classes and will include breakfast, networking, and interactive education.
Session #2: "Learn How to Create Stories That Travel"
Join Mark Burns and Melissa Perlman of BlueIvy Communication to learn about how to write and pitch an event or story that will travel further than the local community. Mark and Melissa specialize in building brands, securing positive media coverage, and enhancing your reputation in the media, your specific market and the community.
Mark and Melissa do this by utilizing a variety of tools and tactics, including:
• Traditional Public Relations & Media Outreach
• Social Media Campaigns & Management
• Creative Campaign Development & Execution
• Event Management & Local Marketing
• Content Creation, Writing, Editing (including websites & newsletters)
• Reputation Management
Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind class. Sign up today!